The joy of achieving parenthood can’t be explained in words. It is one of the most special feelings in this universe.
There are many hurdles in the phases of our lives that can’t be ignored but only tackled in an appropriate manner. Sometimes, the issue of infertility in a couple brings anxiety and loss of hope to become a parent. But, in this modern era of technological and medical advancements, we can succeed in the goal of becoming parents and attain the happiness of having our own children.
If you are facing issues related to fertility and want an advanced IVF Treatment to make your dream of achieving parenthood a success, then IVF is the Ideal and most appropriate treatment for you and your partner. Let us now delve into understanding the procedure of IVF as explained by the Best IVF Doctors in Delhi.
What is IVF?
The full form of IVF Treatment is In-Vitro Fertilization. IVF is basically a medical process that consists of combining eggs and sperm outside the body in a lab dish for the creation of embryos. Once the embryos are developed, they are then transferred into the uterus of a woman. This elevates the chances of getting succeeded in implantation and pregnancy.
Understanding the Procedure of IVF (Step by Step)
- Ovarian Stimulation: Firstly, the ovaries are stimulated with hormone medications to produce multiple mature eggs. After this, frequent ultrasounds and hormone level checks are regulated in order to monitor the developmental progress of eggs.
- Egg Retrieval: When the eggs attain the required maturity, they are then collected by doing minor surgery. This process is done under sedation to avoid discomfort.
- Sperm Collection: On the day of egg retrieval, a sperm sample is collected from the male partner, in some cases, a sample of a sperm donor is also used.
- Fertilization: To facilitate fertilization, both eggs, and sperm are combined in the dish of a laboratory by IVF Doctors. The fertilized eggs are then kept in observation for some days in order to analyze their development into embryos.
- Embryo Transfer: After the phase of observation, one or more than one healthy embryo are selected and carefully transferred into the uterus of a woman with the use of a thin catheter.
- Pregnancy Test: A pregnancy test is conducted around two weeks later, it is to determine if the process was successful.
Reasons for using IVF
Basically, IVF is used for treating infertility and some issues related to genes.
In this era of advancement, opting for this treatment is very much beneficial in terms of safety and care with the availability of Best IVF Doctors. There are several reasons to choose IVF mentioned below:
- Low Sperm Count
- Issues related to ovulation due to conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome
- Having problems with fallopian tubes
- If you or your partner has been sterilized
- Issues with Endometriosis
- If you desire to avoid any genetic disorder getting transferred to future generation
There are many people who opt to use a donor’s sperm or eggs. For example, if a couple is at risk of passing on a critical genetic disorder to their children, they may be advised to use the sperm or eggs of the donor.
People dealing with chronic diseases such as cancer are having chance of getting their eggs or sperm frozen before starting their cancer treatment, causing harm to their fertility.
In the above blog, we have tried to make you understand IVF Procedure in an easy manner. There is a high range of IVF Doctors in Delhi but still you need to analyze who’s the perfect one for your own self.
The IVF cost in Delhi can vary depending upon several factors, such as the center’s reputation, recognition, and the expertise of the doctors working in it. It’s beneficial to select an affordable and convenient IVF center, but we shouldn’t compromise on the quality of the treatment.