Buying a new construction home cleaning new home is one of the most exciting things you can do, but it can also be one of the most daunting. From the moment you walk through the door, you’re confronted with a maze of hallways and rooms that you have to clean. But with a little preparation and proper planning, cleaning your new home shouldn’t be too hard. In this blog post, we will teach you more about new construction home cleaning and how to get started. From dusting to deep-cleaning, read on to learn everything you need to know.
What is home cleaning?
A recent study by the National Association of Home Builders finds that more than two-thirds of homeowners (69%) say they would prefer their builder include professional cleaning services during construction. This is in line with previous research indicating that homeowners are increasingly interested in having their new home clean before they move in.
While there are a variety of home cleaning services available, some builders are incorporating specific construction cleaning services into their overall building process. Services that may be included in this category include:
1. Pre-Construction Cleaning: During the pre-construction phase, builders may work with a specialized contractor to clean and sanitize all areas of a new home before it is occupied. This includes preparing surfaces and working around any potential hazards, such as asbestos or lead paint.
2. Post-Construction Cleaning: After a new home has been completed, it may still require additional cleaning to meet the standards of your particular builder or community association. This could include tasks such as dusting, straightening up loose furniture, and wiping down hard surfaces.
3. Move-In Cleaning: Once you have moved in, it’s important to make sure your new home is clean and ready for you and your family to start living in! This might include tasks such as deodorizing, airing out rooms, and organizing closets and cabinets.
There are many different types of builders and communities who offer their own specific types of construction cleaning services
Types of home cleaning
There are many different types of home cleaning that can be done to make your home look its best. Here are four of the most common:
1. General Cleaning: This type of cleaning focuses on everything from dusting and sweeping to vacuuming and mopping.
2. Deep Cleaning: This type of cleaning is focused on deep cleaning specific areas, such as the carpets or floors.
3. Integrated Cleaning: This type of cleaning combines general cleaning with specific tasks, such as dusting a bookcase and removing cobwebs from the ceiling fans.
4. Hand-Dry Cleaning: This type of cleaning is typically done by hand using a cloth or sponge – no water necessary!